Gadgets from Home Shopping Shows

We know a couple who are into all those home shopping shows. The husband is as bad as the wife is! They've got a whole kitchen full of gadgets and appliances. One that they got was the "Eggstractor". She said that it's so hard to do, by the time you get thru messing with it, trying to shell the hard boiled eggs, you could have already had them all shelled by hand. She ended up giving it as a gag gift at a white elephant party we were all invited to during Christmas.

By Terri H.

I can relate to this. I bought myself one with a gift card. You have to put the cooked eggs in ice water, I think you had to pierce them as well and then set in the machine. I did this several times and the eggs shot out the side, unpeeled. I then discvered that mine had a hole in the side that wasn't allowing the pressure to build up and so I took it back but, as time consuming as peeling them yourself is, don't waste your money on this machine.

Christmas Heart Ornaments
Christmas Heart Ornaments
Getting More Life from Batteries
Getting More Life from Batteries
Reusable Shopping Bag
Homemade Reusable Shopping Bags
Best Christmas Light Shows. House decorated in white Christmas lights
Best Christmas Light Shows
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 25, 2017 at 4:27:59 PM on 10.0.1.80 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.