Uses For 4 Liter Milk Containers

Tips for reusing 4 liter milk containers. Post your ideas.

I cut the bottoms of the 4 liter milk container. Wash it out and put them in my bathroom drawer. That way I have all my things organised in smaller sections and if any lotion or ointments spill, it stays in a smaller area that can be cleaned out.

By SK

Used milk jugs make great pots for starting plants in. Wash them out, cut off the top, punch a few drainage holes in the bottom, and they can be used to root plants, for starting seeds, sending a root division of a plant home with someone, and many other such uses. The bottoms also make great containers for mixing ingredients for projects that are messy or would ruin a "good" reusable container from your house. Just use it for your purpose, and throw it away.

You can also use the bottoms of 20 oz. soda bottles for the same uses, just on a smaller scale.

1. Milk is usually cheaper when bought at the milk shop with one's own container.

2. Cut off part of the bottom to make a "poop scoop" for your dog.

3. Use to mix large quantities of eg plant food but MARK CLEARLY!!!

I cut just below the handle all the way around.The top I use as a funnel,the bottom I use in the bathrms.as a plunger holder

Uses for Milk Cartons
Uses for Milk Cartons
Uses for Lipstick Containers
Uses for Lipstick Containers
Freezing Milk
Freezing Milk
Milk Jug Snoopy
Milk Jug Snoopy Craft
🎄