Recycled Milk Carton Basket
Recycle a half gallon milk carton to make this classy gift basket. This page has a pattern for making a recycled milk carton basket
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is a cute little recycled basket made from a milk or juice paper carton.
Editor's Note: This would make a good kid's craft for gift giving.
Approximate Time: 30 minutes
- 1 juice or milk paper carton, cut in half
- handles, any kind, of your choice
- Once you have a cut down your carton take your fabric and staple it on the outside and inside of carton box. Make sure it still looks like a box.
- Tape handles to the sides of box.
- Place a strip of colorful tape around the handles and edge of box. Wrap around entire edge.
- Staple tape down well to box.
- Add more tape around box covering staples.
- Place pens, paper clips, or lil' knick knacks in box and place on your desk.
By rocketrider2011 from IA
November 30, 20110 found this helpful
Cute! Good idea for reusing! Good job!
December 12, 20110 found this helpful
I like this but have a few questions. What kind of tape and why? Could you just cover the whole carton with material or two colors of materials. Also why staples why not glue the material to the carton? Thanks for the idea! I am thinking about using this on detergent box also!