Valentine's Day Candy Bar Treat

I have done this candy card for my husband a few times in 11 years. It is cheap and easy. All you need is a piece of poster board, a marker, and candy bars. Write a letter on the poster board to go with the candy. I use tape to put the candy on the poster board. My husband loves it! Here is the latest one I gave him:

To my HOT TAMALE,

I hope you SNICKER when you read this. I love you to PIECES (REESES). Your love is as exciting as getting 100 GRAND on PAYDAY to spend on 5th AVENUE. My HEART skips a beat each time you KISS (KISSABLES) me. You are a-MAZING and MOUNDS of fun. So sit back and TAKE 5 BABY (RUTH). Love your NUTRAGEOUS SWEETHEART!.

PS: I used a marker to darken the words on the candy I didn't use such as ABLE on KISSABLES.

Source: I came up with the idea for a letter after seeing all the "one-liners" (You're such a "SMARTIE") out there.

By Holly from Red Lodge, MT

You put a lot of thought into this! Those are the gifts that mean the most.

I have done this too for my husband.He got a big kick out of it.It's fun thinking up things to say using the candy bars.

Cool idea! Thanks!!

Great budget gift idea and fun love project too! :)

So sweet!

Really cute! We don't have all those brands of chocolate bars in Canada, but you've got me thinking of alternatives...

A Valentine's Day window card with candy hearts.
Homemade Valentine's Day Cards
Crafts Valentine's DayFebruary 3, 2009
Wedding Favor Ideas for a Valentine's Day Wedding, White and red boxes for Valentine's Day wedding favors.
Valentine's Day Wedding Favor Ideas
A photo of a girl making paper hearts.
Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids
Valentine's Day Tips for Men, Man giving a heart shaped chocolate box and roses.
Valentine's Day Tips for Men
Green Valentine's Day Ideas, heart shaped leaf
Being Single on Valentine's Day
🎉
🎄