Game Ideas for a Small Party

I am going to be having a party in 11 days. I am having a hard time finding a good party theme and games. I am only inviting four close friends as last year I threw a huge party.

By June from Remurea

How about a Death by Chocolate Party? Eat lots of chocolate. Cut up candy bars and have people guess the name of the candy bars by looking at a small sample of the bars. Next have them guess the names by taste samples. Do chocolate trivia. Watch a movie with chocolate as a theme or as part of the title.

Alot depends on age of the attendees. With a small group the first thing I thought of was a Tea Party. Another version of it is a wine and cheese party. Is this for a birthday or just a gathering?

My son just celebrated his 14th birthday with two of his closest friends. We did an in-house treasure hunt. I hid stuff around the house and gave clues as to where they could find the treasures. I bought all the items from the Dollar Tree so I spent about 10 bucks. I also made cupcakes and let the boys decorate them. As long as they were able to be wild and crazy, they had a ball. The year before I did a science experiment party and that was just as fun.

One year we did a taste testing party and I blindfolded them and had them taste all sorts of weird things. We made a contest out of it and the winner got a few dollars. They had so much fun. I did all these parties on the cheap and the boys always thanked me afterward, and said what a good time they had; so I felt it was successful each time. My son and I plan the parties together as I feel at this age it's important for him to help in the process...plus he knows what he and his friends like more than I do.

Holidays and Parties Parties GamesJanuary 6, 2010
Poke-A-Pumpkin Game
Making a Poke-A-Pumpkin Game
wood and rope ring toss game
Ring Toss Game Ideas
Fresh Fruit Cakes Being PRepared
Party Food Ideas
Luau Party Game Ideas
Luau Party Game Ideas
🎄