Saving Love Letters and Cards

The first year my husband and I were dating we were constantly giving each other love notes and cards. Though that has slowed down quite a bit, I didn't want to lose these precious memories. I scrapbook, but I didn't want these displayed in a scrapbook because they were just for me and him. So I took a pretty 12 x 12 piece of scrapbook paper and folded and glued it into an envelope. I then added all my paper keepsakes to it and put it in my wedding scrapbook album. This could be done with a child's artwork, notes to mommy etc. Great way to store them.

By Christi from Paducah, KY

You can scan them and store them electronically. Send them all to a special gmail account where they will be safe. We did this with our memorable IMs, actually!

Stack of Letters
Saving Cards and Letters
Organizing MiscellaneousDecember 14, 2007
Paper Letters
Making Paper Letters
Cell Phone User Making call with Card
Saving Money on Phone Cards
Vintage Hank Aaron Baseball Card Leaning Against Old Baseball
Determining the Value of Baseball Cards