Ficus Loosing Leaves

Can someone please tell me why all my ficus plants are dropping all their leaves and drying up?

By paiged from Trinidad, Caribbean

Ficus Trees/Bushes are tempermental and they are picky about their locations. I know this sounds silly but I once worked in a well known Lawn and Garden shop and that was one of the things they taught us. When you buy one, you must put it one spot in your home and keep it there. If you move it alot it will shed its leaves. Keep it in that spot long enough and keep watered and it will produce new leaves but if you move it again?? Well it will start sheding its leaves all over again.

Thanks for the info on my Ficus plants but I have not moved them at all. I have had them in the ground for approximately 10 years they have always been lovely and big and green and now they are all dying. All 4 giant Ficus are dying. I am so sad.

Is it a rubber tree plant that you are talking about? If so there is a very simple, best of all FREE solution. Simply put it outside in the spring and leave it out there till the temps start getting real cold in late fall.

Mine was doing the same thing. Leave falling off till it was nothing but a spindly stick. And drying out badly. Someone told me to start putting it outside for the season, and since then it's really thrived! It's huge and beautiful now! (check out my post under gardening)

Home and Garden Gardening Plant HealthAugust 22, 2009
beautiful colorful fall maple leaves
Photos of Fall Leaves
Brown Leaves on a Loquat Tree
Brown Leaves on a Loquat Tree
Dogwood tree in spring.
Leaves Turning Brown on Dogwood Tree
Trumpet Vine Losing Leaves
Trumpet Vine Losing Leaves
🎉
🎄