AdviceDecorating

Decorating Drawing Room and Lobby

I have an east facing house. I want to know about decorating the interior of the house. My drawing room and lobby are attached. In the drawing room, I have a sofa and centre table.

I want to how can I can decorate the north corner (both sides) of the room. In the lobby at the south corner I have sufficient space to decorate. Please help me with ideas for this area, too.

By kuljeet from India

First, go look at the color of clothes you wear, you will feel best in your favorite colors, those are the colors you should use. Do not face the desk in front of the window, on the side wall is good.

Could you possibly supply a floor plan? I am good at decorating but it's easier for me if I actually saw a floor plan. Also, what are your likes and dislikes? What size TV, stereo, furniture etc and where are the windows and doorways? I'll be happy to help if you can supply more info :-)