Decorating a Room With Many Doors

Decorating a room with a lot of doors can provide a unique challenge. While multiple access points to a room makes moving through the room easier is does break up any decorating scheme often. This is a page about decorating a room with many doors.

How do I decorate a room that includes the front door, 2 bedroom doors, door to the kitchen, and bathroom with a window on the same wall as front door? The kitchen door is caddy corner to front door and the living room is to the left of front door. The room is approx. 12x18'.

By Carolyn from Portage, WI

Answers

Best Answer

I have a room with 5 doors. I painted them all the same colour as the walls, then I used a slide projector to trace a picture on each door. I painted all of my pictures in shades of black, white, and grey, as my kitchen is black and white. The doors now look like expensive large art works.

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating AdviceFebruary 26, 2015
📓
🌻
🐛
😎