Mother's Day Banquet Idea

A few years ago I helped get together a Mother's Day banquet themed: A Potpourri of Memories. As a party favor we did multicolored bags filled with potpourri, and put together a small book of poems and readings about mothers in all stages of life, the poems were: To Daughter, to Son, A Single Mother, HIS Mother, Mothers Prayer, Those little red sneakers, prayer for those who live alone, Love and pet me now (for older mothers). The guest speaker was an older Mother recalling memories of child raising.

I am very proud of this and would gladly copy and share these poems with anyone who would like to use it for their church banquet. Email me @ Shearerrv(at)aol.com and leave an address.

Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

Hi! I would love to use your poems! My mother and I are in charge of the program this year and i feel like this would be a perfect fit for us! Thanks!

I would be interested in have some more information on the potpourri of memories if you could email me at ajreitz@verizon.net. I would appreciate it. Thanks.

I would like a copy of the poems and any other information you have about "A Potpourri of Memories" banquet. I am always looking for something new. Thanks for your help. Would you be able to email the info at queenmariecooperatgmail.com.

I would love to see the poem and use this idea for my church's Mother's Day celebration. If you could email the info to sarahskiddycare@embarqmail.com.

Thank you,

Sarah

I would love to have a copy of the poems. Sounds like a great idea. My email is linda.goodrich@comcast.net,

Thanks,

Linda Goodrich

I would also like to have the details for the poems and how you made the potpourri bags. My email is WWHU1994@aol.com

Please send me info & poems. We are having a Mother/Son Banquet. My email is jjfezz AT yahoo.com

Thanks :)

I would like the poems and details of the Potporri themed banquet please.

I too would like to use your banquet poems, readings and ideas, please. We are already collecting ideas for our next year's Mother's day banquet. You can email them to me: ladyorkeyatyahoo.com

Thank you.

Hello my name is Sabrina and I am doing a mothers day event. I was wondering is there anyway that you can share the poems with me? Thank you

Please share your book of poems and potpourri ideas. Thanks

Comment

A few years ago I helped get together a Mother's Day banquet themed: A POTPOURRI OF MEMORIES. As a party favor we did multicolored bags filled with potpourri, and put together a small book of poems and readings about mothers in all stages of life, the poems were: To Daughter, To Son, A Single Mother, HIS Mother, Mothers Prayer, Those Little Red Sneakers, Prayer for Those Who Live Alone, Love and Pet Me Now (for older mothers). The guest speaker was an older Mother recalling memories of child raising.

I am very proud of this and would gladly copy and share these poems with anyone who would like to use it for their church banquet. Email me @ Shearerrv AT aol.com and leave an address.

By Sharon Shearer

Answers:

Mother's Day Banquet Idea

I would love to have these poems! I am in charge of a banquet and I'm sure these poems will be used! Thanks. (04/01/2008)

By Beth Olah

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Mother's Day Party Ideas
Mother's Day Party Ideas
Holidays and Parties Mothers Day AdviceApril 17, 2005
Mom and Kids Celebrating Mother's Day
Celebrating Mother's Day
Gift basket with green ribbon.
Making a Mother's Day Gift Basket
Banquet Table Decorations
Banquet Table Decoration Ideas
Mother's Day Card
Mother's Day Craft Ideas
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 24, 2016 at 10:10:16 PM on 10.0.0.7 in 333 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.