Photo Album For Valentine's Day

You don't have to spend a lot of money for a nice Valentine's gift. A few years ago my husband had to travel overseas and was going to be gone over Valentine's Day. Although we don't normally do much for each other on that day, I hated that he would be alone in a hotel. I took a small photo album (the kind you get for $1 at some discount stores), and I put photos of myself, our children, and close family and friends. I wrote on a piece of paper and stuck in the first slot "Happy Valentine's Day, from those of us who love you very much!" I put it in his brief case for him to find later. He was very pleasantly surprised with his very unique gift.

By Skeesics56 from NW Ohio

Now, that was a thoughtful thing to do! Prob kept your DH from getting too lonely while he had to be away. Kudos!

I had plans for this before I even read your post :) Only I'm creating a fabric cover to put on the album.

Great minds... great ideas!

best and good idea ! lets make a try

Homemade Valentine's lollipops.
Valentine's Day Gift Ideas
Holidays and Parties Valentine's Day GiftsFebruary 11, 2010
Valentine's Day Tips for Men, Man giving a heart shaped chocolate box and roses.
Valentine's Day Tips for Men
Valentine's Day Candy Bouquet
Making a Valentine's Day Candy Bouquet
Green Valentine's Day Ideas, heart shaped leaf
Being Single on Valentine's Day
Valentine's S'mores Bouquet
Making a Valentine S'mores Bouquet