Valentine's Themed Gift Basket for Him

Category Gifts
Showing him your love on Valentine's Day can be a personalized gift basket. Using recycled boxes and decorating it yourself, you can fill it with things you know he likes or needs.

I was able to achieve this snack gift basket with an empty Persian cucumber cardboard container from Trader Joe's and an empty cereal box (for the handle.)

My gift basket is for my husband. It is a gift for him, but you can apply this same concept for your significant other for their office at home, work, or to make as gifts to give to friends or co-workers. Change up the theme (not necessarily does this have to be for Valentine's Day either.)

Total Time: 20 minutes

• cardboard container
  • cereal box or thin cardboard
  • tissue paper
  • hot glue
  • glue stick
  • scrapbook paper
  • craft stick
  • construction paper
  • scissors
  • heart punch
  • snacks to fill or gifts to fill
  • stickers
  • permanet marker

1. To cover the Persian cucumber logo, I decided to use this keys scrapbook paper I had some left over from my previous project. Cut to the size you would like and glue down.
  2. Advertisement

3. I thought this paper was suitable because my husband loves his snacks. I used a bunch of alphabet stickers to spell out, "key 2 your" and a heart sticker (using up alphabet sticker scraps I had).
  4. For the handle of the basket, I cut out the side of the cereal box and hot glued in place.
  5. Line the basket with tissue paper.
  6. Add your little gift, goodies, or snacks inside. I added my husband's favorite snacks.
  7. Advertisement

8. For the finishing touches, I punched out pink hearts and wrote xoxo and I heart symbol U with a permanent marker. I attached the hearts to a craft stick and placed in the basket for a hint of Valentine's theme.

Crafts Valentine's Day GiftsMarch 15, 2020
🌻
👒
🐰
🐛
😷

Generated 2020-03-29 14:52:06 in 987 msecs. ⛅️️