Manatee County Recycling Group

There is an online Recycling group here in the Manatee County area of Florida (i.e. East & West Bradenton, Palmetto, Ellenton, Parrish, Myakka, Anna Maria, Holmes Beach and Parts of the Sarasota & Longboat areas)

If you've got more "stuff" than you know what to do with this is the place! If you want "stuff" and like the idea of not having to buy it this is the place! If your "stuff" is yearning to be FREE this is definitely the place!

Our mission is to keep "stuff" from our bulging landfills by making the free exchange of items from hands that no longer want it to hands that do. We promote the reduction of clutter in the lives of our members, and making new friends in the process.

Rich or poor makes no difference at all, for all are welcome here. It's just neighbors helping neighbors, one gift at a time.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ManateeCountyFLRecycle/

They also have a frugal living share forum check it out.

By Destiny2dy from Bradenton, FL

Yahoo has groups all over the country that do the same thing. Just go under yahoo groups and look at freecycle for your area. I joined one here in Manitoba, Canada and have become an active member here, giving and receiving stuff. It's a great idea.

I live on anna maria island, fl and have been trying to find a recycling drop off area nearby. I have piles and piles of recyclables sitting in my garage. Can anyone help me???

It would be nice to be able to view the guidelines of the recycling program for Manatee county.

Why doesn't Manatee County recycle cardboard boxes? They don't take it in the Paper Recycle

Can anyone please tell me why Manatee "county" picks up glass of all colors in there recycle bins yet the city of Bradenton only picks up clear glass? This makes no sense to me and deters people from recycling their glass bottles (wine) of various colors. No one at the city council has gotten back to me on this. Thank you

Glossy Blue Recycle Button
Using Online Recycling Groups
Better Living Green Living ReusingNovember 9, 2005
Recycled Paper Envelope Finished
Making Recycling Fun
Visiting the San Juan Capistrano Mission
Visiting San Juan Capistrano (CA)
covered bridge
Parke County, Indiana Frugal Travel Guide
Sloppy joes for a large group.
Making Sloppy Joes for a Large Group
🎉
🎄