Aloha Chicken Salad
- 4 cups chicken, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can pineapple chunks, drained (12oz)
- 1 cup sliced almonds (or chopped pecans)
- 2 cans mandarin oranges, drained (small cans)
- 1 lb. seedless green grapes, halved
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Toss until well mixed. Chill well, then serve on lettuce leaf. Makes 8 servings.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 23, 2017 at 11:03:39 PM on 10.0.2.252 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us