Rubberized Shelf Liner for Transporting Items

When traveling or hauling things that tend to slip around, wrap them in a rubberized shelf liner. I have home jewelry parties and lay my pieces on cut pieces that just fit a plastic tub, lay another layer on until I fill the tub. It keeps them from tangling and saves me hours of untangling when I am ready to set up. This makes good cushioning for cameras also.

If you have ever seen the way baggage gets handled, you know why I am so careful when I travel. My camera always goes in my carry on bag after I watched luggage being loaded on my plane one time. That was all it took to learn my lesson.

By latrtatr from Loup City, NE

There are so many uses for the rubberized shelf liner! The best part? Especially if you buy at the dollar store, you can get it cheap! :D

moving tips and tricks
Moving Tips and Tricks
Organizing MiscellaneousNovember 23, 2010
Panty Liners
Cleaning a Stuck Panty Liner From Clothing
woman Putting Groceries in Her Car
Tips for Transporting Food
Knitted Sweaters
Making a Liner for a Knitted Sweater
Drawer Liner
Uses for Drawer Liner
🎉
🎄