Fingerprint Tiles

I went to a craft show years ago where a woman used small tiles to turn painted fingerprints into art designs on the tile. She then fired them in an oven and we took them home. I now have kids of my own and want to do this craft with them but can't find any instructions. I don't know what kind of paint to use or how long to bake in my oven. Can anyone help or give ideas?

Answers

You can buy kits in a good craft store. My granddaughter received one as a birthday gift and she made the loveliest coffee mug for her Mom for Christmas. The kit came with all the necessary supplies. She was 8 at the time (11 now) and did it all herself except for using Grandma's oven. It was very easy. For more serious projects, try a search on the internet.

Painted Tile Craft
Painted Tile Crafts
Crafts Tiles and MosaicsJuly 31, 2008
Removing Moss from Asphalt Roof Tiles
Removing Moss from Asphalt Roof Tiles
collection of photos
Making Photo Tiles
Pool Tiles
Cleaning Pool Tiles
Ceramic Floor Tile
Fixing Cracks in Ceramic Floor Tile
🎄