Use Vinegar And Apple Cider For Pet Odors

When animals soil the carpet, all you have to do from keeping them from soiling it again is use vinegar mixed with a bit of apple cider. Together, it eliminates the smell.

By Rachel from San Antonio, TX

do you really need the cider or can the vinegar work alone

I've tried your recipe and it doesn't work if you have large dogs. After several years of back breaking efforts and $$$ I finally used the n"ultimate solution." My solution to the problem is called: Laminate flooring or ceramic tiles or vinyl tiles. Why? There's no chance of mold buildup in carpet padding, stains or any odors that can come back. Unless you have a high power carpet shampooer (industrial strengthen) you'll never be able to suck out all the liquid from the carpeting.

One more comment on your suggestion - It will not stop your dog from peeing on the same spot. I've had over 40 years experience in dogs and several different breeds - believe me I know what I'm talking about.

Pet Ferret
Household Products for Removing Pet Odors
Pets Pet OdorsJuly 12, 2007
Apple Cider Vinegar With Apples and Cinnamon
Health Remedies Using Apple Cider Vinegar
Dog Urinating Outdoors
Homemade Cleaner for Pet Urine Odors
Make Your Own Sparkling Apple Cider, Two glasses of sparkling apple cider.
Make Your Own Sparkling Apple Cider
glass mug of hot apple cider
Hot Spiced Cider Recipes
🎉
🎄