Store Coupons in Car

I keep my coupons in the car. That way if I am doing errands and decide to shop, I always have my coupons. This has worked especially well for me with coupons from Bed Bath and Beyond, Joann's, Michaels, and Hobby Lobby.

If I have an extra coupon that I am not going to use, I always ask another shopper if they would like to have it. So many people forget theirs. Everyone I have ever offered a coupon to has always been so appreciative.

By Susan B. from Columbia, SC

How thoughtful of you to share! I'm going to give that a try! Thanks for the idea!

Hobby Lobby posts their coupons online. If you have a smartphone, you can show the cashier the coupon on your phone and they will take the coupon code right off of it. No need to carry the coupon! Check other stores to see if they do the same! From Maria in Austin TX

For me keeping them in the car is no better than keeping them at home. I will forget them every time. So I keep mine in an envelope in my purse. Since I never go into the store without my purse, then I always have the coupons with me.

I know how much coupons can save us, and I need the savings as much as everyone else. But I have a very hard time remembering to use the coupons. So now I keep them in the section of my billfold where the bills go. I fold the coupons up inside the bills, so that whenever I pull out the bills, the coupons come out too, reminding me to use them.

Since I've started doing this, I've gotten much better at using the coupons.

This is what I do with coupons:

I cut out all the coupons I need and set aside . In a seperate envelope(s), I catagorize the ones I know are pretty valuable but don't need. As I cruise the grocery isle, I find the corresponding product and put the coupon(s) with it for the next person to use that may need it.

A bunch of coupons cut out of ads in the newspaper.
Using Coupons
Organizing CouponsApril 22, 2010
Saving Money on Car Rentals, Neon Car Rental Sign
Saving Money on Car Rentals
Online Coupon Computer
Using Online Coupons
Finding an Inexpensive Car, Blue Volkswagon Beetle parked by a building.
Finding an Inexpensive Car
Buying a Cheap Car for First Time Driver, For Sale sign in Window of Used Car
Buying a Cheap Car for First Time Driver
🎉
🎄