Sweetened Condensed Milk Dip

I am looking for a recipe that is a fruit dip using sweetened condensed milk.

Brenda from West Lafayette, Ohio

Hello. I'm pretty sure you just mix 1 can of sweetened condensed milk with 1 package of cream cheese. Thats all I ever did. And it is quite tasty.

Take one or two cans of Sweetened Condensed milk, and place them in a pan with the water at a gentle boil. Boil the milk (Don't open the can, it won't explode...I promise) gently for 3 hours. Take off the burner and cool for an hour before opening. You will have the nicest carmelized treat, for fruit, Ice Cream or what ever needs a topping. It can be stored on your shelf for 6 months unopened. It is delicious! Try it!

Food and Recipes Recipes Dips & SpreadsDecember 7, 2006
 Evaporated Milk
Substitutions for Milk in Recipes
Honey Mustard Dip Recipes
Honey Mustard Dip Recipes
Homemade Condensed Milk
Homemade Condensed Milk Recipes