Substitutes for Condensed Milk

Category Substitutions
When you need to use an alternative for condensed milk, there are recipes to make your own with sugar or sugar-free. This is a guide about substitutes for condensed milk.

How can I substitute for condensed milk with sugar free ingredients?

Answers

Best Answer

There is a sugar free product (I have never tried it as sugar is my drug of choice), but you may find it useful:

www.ebay.com/.../i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313...

I would be very careful with your recipes to make sure they turn out the way you want if you are not using an unsweetened or sugar free product. I would be sad for you if your recipes did not work because of the substitutions and you were out a lot of expensive ingredients!
Take care and happy baking!

Forgot to get a can of condensed milk for your recipe, don't panic. You may have the ingredients in your pantry to make a homemade version. This page contains homemade condensed milk recipes.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes