Selling On Craigslist

How do I sell used appliances on Craigslist?

By Linda

google craigslist.org and in the bar key in the state you want.

click on area closest to your own

Go to FOR SALE category

Click APPLIANCES

Top RIGHT CORNER click POST

Now, log into your account or create a new one by

APPLY for ACCOUNT

Fill in information

Click on Category that best describes what you want to sell

Fill in info: the title, price, location and description

Click ADD

Click BROWSE and then the RED X's to download pics from your computer of item (1-4 if desired)

Click CONTINUE and wait for downloads.

That's about it.

Please be careful - there was a story on the news in Milwaukee of a guy who was selling a big screen TV on craigslist. He made an appointment for a man to meet him at his home at 6:00 pm when he got off work to look at the TV. When he got home, the person had broken into his home and stolen the TV. I'd look and see if there is a local yahoo group selling in your area or something that might be safer. A woman was recently on Oprah whose boyfriend posted an ad on her on craiglist and she was raped and beaten - that caused someone to order them to remove their adult section. Don't you have a local paper to advertise in?

I use CL all the time to buy and sell.Just be careful as you have to do anywhere now. I do not put my phone # in my adds or my address. They can reply to an ad through CL and give you their contact info. If someone is coming to your home, have someone else there with you. Never let a stranger in if you are alone. When posting, do not post your address, only the area that you live in. Have fun, but use common sense also. Kathy Lea

Photo of Craigslist's website homepage.
Selling Items on Craigslist
Computers Internet TipsOctober 3, 2010
Online Shopping
Selling Crafts Online
eBay Logo
Selling On eBay
Woman holding a box for a garage sale
Posting Your Garage Sale on Craigslist
Selling Your Car
Selling Your Car on Craigslist
🎄