Best Garden Ever

Our BEST garden ever. Late start but doing really well. I've already done up green beans, zucchini and getting ready to do pickles. My husband "babies" our garden. My green peppers are perfect and my onions are great.

This picture is from June 26th. 3 times or more bigger now. I need to update pics.

By Penny from Ipava, IL

Best Garden Ever

Oh my gosh. Your garden is beautiful. I wish I had space like you do for a big garden.

Hi Penny,

Wow, what a lovely garden. Boy I do miss having one. Since we moved to Montana from Pennsylvania 17 years ago we can't have a garden. The growing season is too short and the deer eat or bite into everything. I would have to put up an 8 foot fence to keep them out. With all this open beauty God has given me, I just can't put up a fence. Yours is beautiful, Enjoy

My goodness Penny, what a beautiful garden! You should be proud of it as it shows a lot of hard work.

Hi Penny,

What a nice surprise when I saw you are from Ipava! My daughter and family live there too. I'm not far...Sciota is home. Your garden looks wonderful! I wish I wasn't so afraid of spiders so I could have one too.

I so envy people like you with such a green thumb. Gardening is good therapy I know it is for my 80+ father and mother in Iowa; I believe that is what keeps them young and active.

We grew up eating all of his garden produce and how I miss that now - it makes me sick to have to pay $1 for a tomatoe, Vidaila onion or a head a cabbage each so that would be right at $5 after tax spent just for those three items.

Not only is your garden beautiful looking, it is very cost effective and great exercise for you SO KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

How I wish that my brown thumb would turn green as growing your own is so much better on your health and wallet!

YOUR FAMILY IS OUTSTANDING IN WHAT YOUR DOING and I admire it...as I said before 'keep up the good work.'

Hey Penny, what I wouldn't do to have that kind of room! The things I could do with that! Lol I could even leave space to till between things! I have maxed out here at 100 x 150 feet. I'm jealous of your husband at the same time I feel bad for him. Thats a lot of work! Nice job folks!

Photos GardenJuly 28, 2008
LIttle BOy Looking in the Mirror at his Fire Fighter Costume
Making a Fire Fighter Costume
Frying Fish Sticks
Homemade Fish Stick Recipes
A photo of all the different actor's who played Doctor Who.
Making a Doctor Who Costume
Craft Ideas Using Recycled Crayons, Uses for Old Crayons
Craft Ideas Using Recycled Crayons
🎄
🍂