Mother's Day M-O-M Plates Craft
Here's a Mother's Day craft we did at church this year with the younger kids. It's very easy to do and inexpensive.
All you need is:
- 3 dessert paper plates (already decorated)
- construction paper
- hole punch
- Write the letters M O M on your construction paper. You could also use copy paper and run it through a copier (this is much faster than rewriting your letters over and over especially if you have lots of kids.)
- I fit 2 sets of M O M letters on each sheet. Then let the kids cut out their letters and glue the letters on each plate.
- Next take a hole punch and punch holes in each plate. Punch two holes in the first two plates and one hole in the last plate.
- Cut three pieces of yarn and connect your plates together. Make the top piece of yarn a little longer for the hanger.
- On the back of the plates you can write the date and a special message for Mom.
This craft only takes about 20 minutes to a half hour. It depends on how much help you have and the age of the kids.
By luv2craft from Normalville, PA
By guest (Guest Post) Flag
May 9, 20070 found this helpful
Very cute and easy idea that is great for younger children. I love it!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on November 27, 2016 at 1:37:24 AM on 10.0.0.204 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us