Refilled Cartridge Prints Too Light

I am having trouble with my printer. I refilled the cartridge and it will not print dark enough to read. I used hot water for 2 seconds, I rubbed a moist cotton swab on it, I took the syringe and inserted air into the cartridge. Nothing works. Anyone know any other tricks beside getting a new cartridge?

By sassier299 from MI

This happend to be just this past weekend and I was not even using refillable ink cartridges, I was using the manufacturer's ink. So I called my priters hot line and they said to set the machine to "clean". They told me to do it as much as 5 times and it worked. I have a Brother MFC-3240 printer. Hope this helps.

Computers Printers InkAugust 13, 2009
Animal Print Heels
Wearing Animal Prints
Ink cartridges inside of a printer.
Preventing an Ink Cartridge From Drying Out
Best Christmas Light Shows. House decorated in white Christmas lights
Best Christmas Light Shows
Printer Cartridges
Recycling Printer Cartridges