Get Formula Samples Before The Baby Comes

When pregnant (or expecting to adopt), subscribe to as many formula companies as possible. These companies send out samples hoping to bank on your purchase of their product later.

If you breastfeed, they are good to keep around for emergencies. If the baby is always on formula, they are great for a weekend get-away. The 8 oz cans last about two days of travel and a 12 oz can lasts about three days! They containers are still sealed when you leave the house, so you can even pack them in your luggage or carry on when flying.

I have taken two cans on longer trips: one to get us there and one to get us home. Then I just buy a larger container when I get to our destination.

By Laurie from Circle City, Arizona

My granddaughter is 5 and when her mommy was pregnant I went to a site called and got a 1 year subscription to American Baby. I don't know if you can still do that but it's worth a try. as a result of this we both got samples in the mail on a regular basis ... diapers, wipes, baby food coupons, etc.

Saving Money on Baby Formula, Baby bottle laying on its side with formula in it.
Saving Money on Baby Formula
Parenting Baby Formula FeedingSeptember 21, 2007
Baby Formula Scoop
Craft Ideas Using Baby Formula Scoops
Crafts Using Fabric SamplesFabric Sample Quilt
Crafts Using Fabric Samples
Sample Sized Beauty Items
Using Beauty Samples
Baby being fed with formula.
Removing Baby Formula Stains from Clothing