Making Sail Boat Out Of Drink Cans

I saw at a craft fair that someone had these model airplanes and models boats and cars made out of soda cans and beer cans. I've been searching all over for how to make a sailboat out of beer cans. Can anyone help me?

I went to a bar last night that had these model airplanes hanging up over the bar. I asked about them because I really want one. They were made by the owner's friend, son. The owner is on holiday but when he gets back I'm gonna get his contact details. You have to collect the cans yourself and then he charges 10 pound to make it for you.

Crafts Using Soda Cans
Crafts Using Soda Cans
Crafts Recycled CraftsOctober 9, 2008
Cleaning a Pontoon Boat
Cleaning a Pontoon Boat
Buying a Used Boat, A boat on a trailer.
Buying a Used Boat
Soda Can Lantern as Outdoor Decor
Making a Soda Can Lantern
Cleaning Boat Seats
Cleaning Boat Seats
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 17, 2016 at 9:23:42 PM on in 948 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.