Earlie (Bichon Frise)

Earlie is a six year old Bichon Frise who loves the Canadian winters. I got Earlie in October of 2003. Earlie is mostly spoiled, but for a small creature, she does honestly love to roll in the snow. When the spring arrives. it's off fishing with me in my small boat. What more can one ask?

A true friend and companion indeed. Earlie is an extension of our family who does have her place. A gift and then some.

By Rob from Ontario Canada

I hope that was last year's snowstorm & not this year's. Too early for snow.

What a nice dog.

Just beautiful she is there in your arms, thanks for sharing her with us!

I gave my Bichon away - then that night he ran off from the lady I gave him to.They left him in the back yard when they went out to get him things at the store. He was a real sweetheart but a little too wild for me.

Bichon Frise Puppy
Bichon Frise Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesOctober 22, 2009
🎉
🎄