Bichon Frise - Poodle Mix Information and Photos

Category Dog Breeds
This cross between two small dog breeds both with a curly coat is a popular designer breed today. This is a page about Bichon Frise - Poodle mix information and photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

Your Pet's Age
9

Your Pet's Breed
Poodle-Bichon-Mix

How and when did you get your pet?
My 16 year old son went to El Salvador and very excitedly told me he was bringing back a dog from San Salvador. I told him no way! I'm not a dog person. Then I saw his photo and I fell in love instantly. Of course Paco is now my dog, my little 25 pound angel, who has rescued me (not the other way!). I can't even imagine life without him. He has truly saved my life.

What does your pet like to do for fun?
He likes to eat treats, go for long walks, snuggle in quilts that grandma made for him, watch Animal Planet, and give me lots of kisses.

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
I honestly don't know what I would have done without Paco in my life! He has helped me become a better, more compassionate person.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

This is Bungee, he is a 9 year old Bichon Frise/Standard Poodle. We got him from the Bichon Rescue (www.bichonrescue.org). He likes to hike in the mountains with his family, squeak toys, have company over to play, help mom in the kitchen, and go to the office with dad. Bungee has a great sense of humor. He thinks he's a little curly lap dog, and polices fights when they break out in guest doggies. He's known around the world as 'Mayor of Symphony Hill'.

By Joyous from Symphony Hill, TN

Bungee with feet up on kitchen counter.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

Chompers is one and a half. He is a Pomeranian/Poodle/Bichon Frise. I got him September 1, 08. My dog absolutely loves his toys, he can't live without them.

White puppy in coat.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

Poo Bear is a 1 year old Bichon/Poodle. We got when we first moved to Texas. He likes to play with his brothers, Howard and Houston (Dog and cat).

Poo Bear is the party guy. He looks funny and has a funny personality!

Closeup.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

Jedi is our best friend! He is half Poodle and half Bischon. Jedi is smart, playful, well behaved, and a cuddly bud. Poodles and Bischons do not shed.

white dog

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

Pets Dogs Dog BreedsFebruary 7, 2014
🐛
😷
🌻
📓
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Bichon-Frise-Poodle-Mix-Information-and-Photos.html