Scooby, Scrappy and Porkchop (Olde English Bulldogges)

These are three of our first litter of puppies: Scooby, Scrappy and Porkchop. The kids came up with the names.

This is Scooby, Scrappy and Porkchop. At the time of the picture, the puppies were 9 weeks old. They are Olde English Bulldogges. These puppies are out of our dogs Pandora and Loki.

The puppies liked to jump and bite ankles, be petted and run around the back yard.

My youngest daughter took this picture.

Scooby Scrappy and Porkchop - Olde English Bulldogge

I am in love! I have 2 oldies. Our female has had 2 litters and had the cutest playful pups! Hated to see them go.

The puppies are so cute they made me smile.

how cute. they look like they went to jail for

crimes of fun. they are cute and love

the names my fav being porkchop!!!

They are precious! And I am amazed that each of them looks completely different from the other two - will they stay like that or look more alike as they get older? I'm not really familiar at all with Old English Sheepdogs, but I think they're great to look at! Thanks for sharing your sweeties with us and God bless you.

There were six puppies--the one that died looked like Porkchop (fawn and white). There was another black and white and another tri-color like Scooby. I thought that was interesting, plus that they were all females. As they get older they will get more bully-looking. Thanks everyone for looking and commenting!

Olde English Bulldogge
Olde English Bulldogge Breed Information and Photos
Photos Pets DogsOctober 26, 2008
Two English Bulldogs, one sitting one laying down.
English Bulldog Breed Information and Photos
English Muffin Pizza Recipes
English Muffin Pizza Recipes
English Ivy Leaf
Growing English Ivy
Fabric Pumpkin Ornament
Scrappy Fabric Pumpkin Ornaments