Is Hazel Peppergood Inc. a Scam?

By janet 2

Is Hazel Peppergood a scam or not?

By Janet from Mckinney, TX

Filter Sort

By Keeper 58 1,055 Flag

If you Google: hazel peppergood, it appears to be a scam.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

thr522587 Flag

Scam! There is lots of information in the ThriftyFun Archives below the comments here.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Dorothy 1 124 Flag

I always check the Better Business Bureau site to see if a company is reputable.

bbb.org. You can search by name, phone number, or web site.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Candy Killion 10 410 Flag

The Better Business Bureau rates them a big, fat "F".

http://www.bbb.org/kitchener/busine ... -in-scarborough-on-1065846#complaint

I'd hang onto my money. It's unfortunate, but to really work from home and actually make money at it you either have to telecommute for a reputable company, have at-home skills like being a medical transcriber, consultant or writer; or, be willing to spend much more than an hour or two a day doing something you have complete control over, like selling your own things or items you've bought cheaply for profit on eBay, handmade items on etsy, things in that vein.

I wouldn't send Hazel one thin dime. :)

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Terri 1 Flag

Not only is it a scam it sends you to other scams so you just keep getting suckered Worldwide Publications Pickering, Ontario is one of them.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By motherof3kidsny 1 Flag

Hazel Peppergood is not a scam. I received my package very fast and it's great!

Never trust the BBB. The BBB gives false ratings about all companies. 20/20 news did an investigation about the BBB and you should watch this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo8kfV9kONw

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Comment

Archive: Is Hazel Peppergood Inc. a Scam?

Is Hazel Peppergood Inc. a scam?

Gary from Peterborough, Ontario

Answers:

RE: Is Hazel Peppergood Inc. a Scam?

You need to Google "Ripoff Report" and inquire about Hazel Peppergood, Inc. I read the reports. It sure sounds like they are a scam! (03/12/2008)

By Grandma Margie

Is Hazel Peppergood a scam?

Iris from Vergennes, VT

Feedback:

RE: Is Hazel Peppergood Inc. a Scam?

From what I can find on the internet it is a scam. Here are one person's comments. There are others just like it.

Ripoff Report Verified Safe:

Well, Hazel Peppergood has my 60 bucks and no telling how many other people have fallen for her promise of making honest money in a straight forward manner. There is nothing honest or straightforward about this. Just a slow process of being drained financially dry by this vulture of people struggling to make ends meet. Anyone thinking about "investing" their $55 to $60 or more dollars in this might as well use that money as toilet paper.

Sean
Richardson, Texas
U.S.A.
(12/03/2008)

By Harry

Hazel Peppergood Is Definitely Legitimate

If you do a search online, there is a public warning about RipOffReport.com. From what I have read online, RipOffReport.com is a fraudulant website that extorts individuals and legitimate companies for money. Nobody should trust RipOffReport.com. You should not judge any company based on postings that are not checked for legitimacy and accuracy.

Hazel Peppergood is definitely legitimate and has been in business for over 10 years. I have tried many different work at home programs and Hazel Peppergood is the only one that delivered what they promised.

Hazel Peppergood has excellent customer service and I received my package within a few days. I am a stay at home mom and ever since I joined Hazel Peppergood, I have been able to make a steady income at home while looking after my children.

I would definitely recommend Hazel Peppergood to anyone that would like to work at home as a home mailer.

I am very greatful to Hazel Peppergood. (01/01/2010)

By MarieJensen

RE: Is Hazel Peppergood Inc. a Scam?

I paid 49.95 for a bunch of copies and 18.95 for shipping that actually cost them 2.00. I am disabled and this is what social security told me I could do as a job and now I am 70 dollars in the hole with nothing to show for it. I have a printer and I know copies do not cost that much. Don't be a fool like me and fall for their scam. You can find the same information just surfing the net.
(07/12/2010)

By teddiewor

Consumer Advice General AdviceAugust 5, 2010
ThriftyFun on Facebook ThriftyFun on Pinterest Enter a Contest Free Newsletters Ask a Question Share a Post
Sweetgum Tree
Growing a Sweetgum Tree
woman cross stitching a rose
Finding WonderArt Stamped Cross Stitch Quilt Blocks
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 8, 2016 at 2:23:27 PM on 10.0.2.186 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.

AnswersArchives
NewestOldestMost HelpfulLeast HelpfulRelevance
Site MenuShare a PostContestsAsk a QuestionAbout ThriftyFun
BrowseAll By DateAll GuidesAll QuestionsAll VideosRecent FeedbackLonely Questions
CategoriesBetter LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness & LegalConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood & RecipesGarage SalesHealth & BeautyHolidays & PartiesHome & GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsTravel & RecreationWeddings