Tea Wallet Substitute

As a tea drinker, I like to carry the tea bags in my purse that I enjoy to drink especially when I am going to a restaurant or even to a party in someone's home, church or other functions.

Tea parlors and tea gift shops are offering tea wallets to store tea bags in your purse. I recently discovered that if you can't find tea wallets at your local tea parlors or tea gift shops that you can substitute another "wallet" for tea.

I found a pretty coin purse with handles on it and the tea bags fit in nicely. The coin purse will hold about 5 tea bags.

By Jose from TN

I've never heard of a tea wallet before. What a good idea.

I hadn't heard of such a thing either. It has my mind going as I am a cross stitcher and I have lots of tea motifs that would make designs on such a creature. Great gifts for the tea lovers in our lives. Thanks for sharing.

Tea Bag Wallet
Making a Tea Bag Wallet
Food and Recipes Food Tips BeveragesMarch 19, 2008
Denim Wallet
Making a Denim Wallet
Homemade Man's Wallet
Making a Man's Wallet
Tea Cup and Saucer on White Background
Crafts Using Tea Cups and Saucers
Crochet top pin cushion, a craft found on Thriftyfun. Submitted by a member.
Making a Tea Cup Pincushion