Rainbow TeaChurch

Meanings of Colors

Where do I find the meaning of the colors of a rainbow?

By I Bell

See http://www.buzz  eir-meaning.html

I hope this is what you were looking for!

The true colors of the rainbow are: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet. The way you can remember this is: ROY G BIV (the first initial of each color.)

Then google each of the above colors and see what they mean and do your bible study accordingly.

You don't say if you need the meanings specific to bible study, so here are a couple that are not bible-related:

http://www.crys  r-emotions2.html

http://users.sk  r/colour0-en.htm

July 17, 2010 Flag

I need to know the meaning of the colors in the rainbow for a rainbow tea program at church and ideas to decorate.

Riddick from Roduco, NC

Answers:

Meanings of Colors

There are previous posts on Thriftyfun you may want to check out. Also check this site out about meaning of the colors. crystal-cure.com (01/12/2007)

By WIsgal

Meanings of Colors

Here is another link on ThriftyFun. Look down in the feedback:

thriftyfun.com (01/12/2007)

By ThriftyFun

Meanings of Colors

I know that yellow, orange, and red are hot colors and green, blue, and purple are cold colors.

When I think of yellow I think of light, such as the sun or Jesus being the light. As for orange, fall comes to mind with pumpkins and foliage. Jesus has given us the chance for new beginnings when he died for us. With red I see it being vibrant, bright. I can't think of anything more vibrant than God, so let's spread Him around and share with others his brilliance.

As for the cold colors they make me think of nature, green in the trees and grass and parts of flowers. Blue I see in the beautiful sky and waters. Purple suggests the mountains in the distance during the winter, or a pink sky at night color.

All these things God has made for living creatures and us imagine that. Well I think we shouldn't take them for granted or abuse them or let others abuse them. The creatures can't do anything but we can. (01/26/2007)

By LRP

Meanings of Colors

Rainbow Faith

• yellow represents God's perfect light
  • black represents our sins
  • red represents the blood Jesus shed for us
  • green represents our new life we have in Jesus
  • blue represents our baptism
  • white represents purity
  • purple represents the crown of thorns (02/03/2007)

By T. Smith

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Holidays and Parties Parties Church Rainbow TeaJuly 17, 2010
"Affect" vs "Effect"
Grammar Tip: "Affect" vs "Effect"
Colorful Bridal Bouquets
Choosing Wedding Colors
Four Purple Tulips
Flower Meanings
paint color chips
Keeping Track of Paint Colors Used
👒
🐰
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site.
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 26, 2017 at 10:19:48 PM on 10.0.0.253 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.