Carry a Thermos

Remember Your Thermos! I never go anywhere without my thermos. I bought it for $1 at a thrift store, it holds a quart and has a handle. It's so much better than a plastic water bottle because it's so refreshing to have really COLD water in the summer's heat on errands, or working in the garden, and nice HOT tea on a cold winter's day. Think of the savings over a year after you're in the habit of grabbing your thermos on the way out the door. Try it; it will become part of your routine.

By Jayne

Wow Jayne, that's a great idea! And here all this time I was using plastic soda bottles.

Travel and Recreation Recreation AdviceSeptember 1, 2004
Applying for a Passport, US Passport on White Background
Applying for a Passport
Cleaning a Thermos
Cleaning a Thermos
stainless steel thermos
Replacement Parts for Gott Thermos
Finding Replacement Parts for a Gott Thermos