Replacement Parts for a Gott Thermos

It is sometimes difficult to find replacement parts for products that we have purchased. This is a page about replacement parts for Gott thermos.

I need help locating a stopper for our thermos. We have a GOTT (no longer in business) metal coffee thermos that is in need of a new stopper. The type it has can be unscrewed part way and you are able to pour the coffe out without taking the stopper off, thus keeping the coffee hot longer. I have checked everywhere. It seems Rubbermaid bought them out and no longer handles the metal thermos. I do have an email waiting for reply from them. Thanks for everyones help.

RoseMary B

Answers

By Steven (Guest Post)

Let me know if you find one. I too need one. Thanks.

By Doug (Guest Post)

I need one also where you able to find one?

By Sondra (Guest Post)

Did anyone ever find one? I'm looking too.

Editor's Note: We've looked and looked to answer this question. Maybe someday Gott will let us know where to get one.

By Dave (Guest Post)

Add me to the list - I think the model is STA-900

By Elroy Enervold (Guest Post)

It was the best Thermos that I owned. It kept the coffee hot for a long time.

If any one finds out where we can get a new top, I would like to buy one.

By Carola. (Guest Post)

I am looking for a cap for the Gott metal thermos- Serial # 374073-not sure what model this is.

By Ken M (Guest Post)

I need replacement cap for model STA-1500, 1 1/2 qt. medal thermos. Have everything except the cap that screws on.

By Jim (Guest Post)

Has anyone ever found a source for these replacement parts?

By Valinda (Guest Post)

Our top is good, we need the liner, ours is all cracked and leaking now.

By Ed (Guest Post)

I just talked with a customer service rep from Rubbermaid (after calling the Winfield, KS Chamber of Commerce - home to the former Gott Corp). She said that the thermos was dis-continued prior to Rubbermaid's take-over twelve years ago. If ANYONE knows a 3rd party for the screw in cap, I am VERY interested. It's a great thermos.

I'm planning on turning one on my lathe out of plastic with an O ring, it wont be as nice as a new one but it will put the old vacuum bottle back into survice

I am searching for parts for a one quart Gott stainless steel Thermos Bottle. I would be willing to purchase the whole thing. This is such a good product. Does anyone know where I can find them?

Rowena from Keno, Oregon

Answers

Best Answer

I noticed this old thriftyfun thread.

www.thriftyfun.com/tf726341.tip.html

It looks like it's been running for a couple of years but it's about GOTT bottles. Apparently they're no longer made but one of the threads claims that this company:

www.zojirushi.com/

used to make them before rubbermaid bought the brand and discontinued it. One comment claimed they were able to get an adequate replacement part for their bottle even though the company didn't actually make it for that thermos. Anyway, hope that helps.

I have a Gott Cooler, model 1534, double handled one gallon jug. I need a seal for the lid. It leaks. Where can I get one? Do I have to purchase the entire lid?

Consumer Advice Product FinderJuly 22, 2014
🌻
🎃
🎂