Puggie (Puggle)

Puggie is 5 a year old Puggle. My friend is a dog groomer, and someone didn't want the dog any more. She knew I was looking for a dog. She called me, and the rest is history. I fell in love with him the moment I saw him. He was abused and scared and so skinny. Now he is king of the house. Puggie loves to walk, and eat snacks. Puggie is very lovable, and friendly.

By Lorraine

He's cute and he's come a long way from being skinny and abused. From the looks of Puggie, it shows he is very well cared for and loved. You've done a great job.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Yes, fantastic job, and what a gorgeous dog.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Puggle
Puggle Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesNovember 11, 2010
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 26, 2017 at 3:39:10 PM on 10.0.0.67 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.