Puggie (Puggle)

Puggie is 5 a year old Puggle. My friend is a dog groomer, and someone didn't want the dog any more. She knew I was looking for a dog. She called me, and the rest is history. I fell in love with him the moment I saw him. He was abused and scared and so skinny. Now he is king of the house. Puggie loves to walk, and eat snacks. Puggie is very lovable, and friendly. Puggie (Puggle) Puggie (Puggle) Puggie (Puggle)

By Lorraine

He's cute and he's come a long way from being skinny and abused. From the looks of Puggie, it shows he is very well cared for and loved. You've done a great job.

Yes, fantastic job, and what a gorgeous dog.

Puggle Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesNovember 11, 2010