Outdoor Park Party Location in Aurora Colorado

I need to do the party for my niece in the park, but under the shady area. If I can find a free location so much the better, but if not then I can spend a maximum of $300.00 or less for the place. Does anyone know of a place in my area?

By Abby from Aurora, CO

Check with your local park department. Where I live you can have a party in any park, and most of our parks have a lot of shade trees in them. If you want to use one of the shelters in the park, you do have to reserve that quite far ahead of time. The last I heard there is no fee for using the shelters.

Holidays and Parties Parties PlanningMay 8, 2010
Celestial Seasonings 2
Colorado Factory Tours
Yellowstone National Park
Yellowstone National Park Photos and Information
Shenandoah National Park
Shenandoah National Park Photos and Information
Little girl giving to Salvation Army.
Colorado Christmas Charities