PlanningParties

Outdoor Park Party Location in Aurora Colorado

I need to do the party for my niece in the park, but under the shady area. If I can find a free location so much the better, but if not then I can spend a maximum of $300.00 or less for the place. Does anyone know of a place in my area?

By Abby from Aurora, CO

Answers

Check with your local park department. Where I live you can have a party in any park, and most of our parks have a lot of shade trees in them. If you want to use one of the shelters in the park, you do have to reserve that quite far ahead of time. The last I heard there is no fee for using the shelters.