Start Meat in the Crockpot, Finish It in the Oven

I cook my meat in my crockpot for a few hours while I'm gone. Then I pop it in the oven for 20 or 30 minutes to brown and crisp up before serving.( while I fix the rest of dinner) My husband does not like meat from the crockpot. He never guesses.

By charleeta

Great idea! I've done the opposite-- browned a roast in a skillet and then put it in the crockpot. I think I'll try your method!

That sounds easy enough. My husband is like that also. I usually cook stuff in the crock-pot and take it out and put it in ovenware, he never knows. I have learned to do cheek meat in the crock and it tastes a lot better and makes better tacos then when I did it in the oven. Thank you so much.

Roast and vegetables in crockpot.
Using A Slow Cooker (Crockpot)
Food and Recipes Food Tips Crockpot CookingFebruary 5, 2005
Keeping Your Oven Clean, Young Woman Cleaning her Oven
Keeping Your Oven Clean
Slow Cooker
Converting Recipes for a Slow Cooker
Man cleaning the oven.
Homemade Oven Cleaner Recipes
Healthy Crockpot Recipes
Healthy Crockpot Recipes
🎉
🎄