Sunless Tanning Cream Stain on Carpet

I've spilled fake tanning cream on my cream carpet. How can I remove this stain?

By Viviane from Louth, Lincolnshire

What color is the carpet?

My daughter just recently got some sunless tanning cream all over my cream colored bath towels. I squirted the stains with dawn dish detergent, rubbed it in and then poured a little hydrogen peroxide on the stains and then washed as usual. All the stains came out. You may want to try the dawn in warm water and scrub it in the stains and then pour a little peroxide on it then blot dry. BUT the color of the carpet should be taken into consideration. i would try it on a hidden place first.

Home and Garden Cleaning CarpetJune 13, 2010
Woman tanning next to a pool.
Homemade Tanning Oil Recipes
shoe polish
Removing Shoe Polish from Carpet
Coffee Stain on Carpet
Removing a Coffee Stain from Carpet
A woman putting on sunscreen.
Fixing Streaks From Sunless Tanner