Velcro Your Cellphone To The Dashboard

I've seen so many Velcro tips that I just had to submit mine.

This is only for people who drive cars with a carpet-like dashboard cover. In Australia they are quite popular and keep the car's dash from cracking.

Use the Velcro dots on the back of your mobile (cell) phones so that you can secure your phone to the dashboard cover and easy to access if it rings or you need to find it in an emergency. No delving into the black cavernous handbag.

Of course, make sure that you are careful about using your phone when you're driving. In my state it's illegal to drive and use my phone at the same time (makes a lot of sense really). I have to use a hands free kit. So if you're planning to use your phone while driving, it's best to do so wisely.

Cheers
By Bev Cull

Consumer Advice Cars Helpful HintsNovember 20, 2004
old dashboard
Fixing a Cracked Dashboard
Calling 911 With Cell Phone
Using Your Cellphone in An Emergency
black Velcro being pulled apart
Cleaning Velcro
Woman Separating a Velcro Strip
Uses for Velcro
🎄
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 27, 2016 at 7:53:56 PM on 10.0.0.209 in 923 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.