Uses for Velcro
I always keep Velcro strips and dots on hand because they're very handy to keep track of things that get misplaced easily.
- The remote to my car radio kept sliding between the seats. I velcroed it under the dashboard and now I never lose it.
- My daughter never loses her remote control because she velcroed it to her wall near her bed. We've velcroed a lot of the remote controls in our home so they don't "walk off".
- A pen on the side of the fridge along with a pad of paper is helpful.
- They also work for kitchen doors that won't stay closed.
- In a pinch, I even used the Velcro dots to velcro a hem and fasten a shirt that was too low cut.
Because it's temporary, there's no fear about making future changes. Just make sure the surface you use the Velcro on won't get damaged by the glue.
By Sharon from Bonita SpringsRead More Comments
2 More Solutions
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
December 20, 2011
I found that by attaching small precut Velcro patches to the bottoms of just about anything, lamps, candleholders, etc. no matter how crazy the cats get, the objects stay in place.Read More...
I love sticky back velcro. I have velcro'd a large clip on top of my rolltop desk to put outgoing correspondence into, velcro'd a scratch pad to the visor of my car, and my personal favorite...Read More...
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.