Uses for Velcro

Category Tips
Velcro has a myriad of uses around the home and office. Finding new and creative ways to use velcro can make organizing and storage of items even easier. This is a page about uses for velcro.

I always keep Velcro strips and dots on hand because they're very handy to keep track of things that get misplaced easily.

Because it's temporary, there's no fear about making future changes. Just make sure the surface you use the Velcro on won't get damaged by the glue.

By Sharon from Bonita Springs

My daughter has two rambunctious cats that chase each other all over her apartment. I found that by attaching small precut Velcro patches to the bottoms of just about anything, lamps, candleholders, etc. no matter how crazy the cats get, the objects stay in place. Depending on the size of object, it may require several pieces.

She has used this method for two years and it works. Removing the Velcro has not harmed any surfaces yet. She has a beautifully decorated apartment and doesn't have to worry that she will come home to a cat-disaster! Could work with objects that you don't want toddlers to pick up as well.

By Marie from GA

I love sticky back velcro. I have velcro'd a large clip on top of my rolltop desk to put outgoing correspondence into, velcro'd a scratch pad to the visor of my car, and my personal favorite...

Organizing TipsOctober 27, 2011
😎
🐛
🌻
📓
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Uses-for-Velcro-1.html