How Do You Get a Nintendo Wii?

To score a hard to find a Nintendo Wii Console, here's what I did:

First, I searched online for all stores that sell video game consoles and checked to see if they were in stock. (Most websites are NOT in stock online and some will have features to show if the store actually has any in stock) Hint: You can do a browser search for "Wii finder" to get help finding online stores as well.

Second, I searched Ebay who is in stock but decided prices were way to high!

Third, make a list of all local stores selling Video game consoles. Add their phone numbers and addresses to the list.

It's important to include this information because when you locate a Wii you will have to get to the store ASAP. There will be no time to look up addresses.

Every day go down the list and call the selected stores. I suggest calling upon opening in the morning (thats when some Wii shipments arrive). When calling don't forget to inquire when the stores daily or weekly shipments arrive. Get as much information about this and jot it beside your list. It all helps in your quest for the Wii.

If you find out a shipment arrives throughout the day, call slightly after that time to allow for unpacking of the shipment.

Fourth, enter all Nintendo Wii related contests. I personally, did a search on my favorite contesting forums and entered them. In my search, I covered all angles for getting a Wii! :)

These tips should help you in your quest to find a Nintendo Wii Console. Good Luck and enjoy the hunt!

My MS doctor has recommended a Nintendo Wii to improve my balance and walking. I have not been able to afford one due to the fact that I have been forced to quit work due to my disabilities. I am exploring all possibilities for getting one at a good price or free. I cannot afford the retail price. I contacted Nintendo and they were unable (or did not want to) help.

Entertainment Games Video GamesFebruary 18, 2008
Woman playing Wii
Saving Money on Wii Games
Shower Enclosure
Cleaning a Shower Enclosure
Wii console and controllers
Saving Money on a Wii
Lettuce growing in a box.
Growing Lettuce