Cleaning Dark Panelling

What is the best way to clean very dark panelling? I was asked to help clean someone's panelling in a home where they have no pets, but the occasionally smoke. I was thinking on using my usual bucket of hot water and liquid Lysol. Or maybe water and vinegar, or should we use Murphy's oil soap?

Kim from Howell, NJ

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I use Orange Citrus Pinesol or Murphy's Oil Soap added to water for our panelling.

I would use TSP. This is a powder you mix with water. You can purchase it in any hardware store. You will need two buckets of water. One to mix the TSP into and one to use as a rinse. You should use one sponge or cloth to wash the walls and one to rinse the walls. Many companies that clean up after a fire use TSP.

Home and Garden Cleaning WallsMarch 22, 2007
Dark Hair
Dyeing Hair Dark Naturally
Dark Eyebrows
How to Lighten Dark Eyebrows
sweat stain on dark clothing
Perspiration Stains on Dark Clothing
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 1:03:48 PM on 10.0.0.96 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.