- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts halves (about 1 lb.)
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) Campbell's Condensed Tomato Soup
- 1/2 tsp. dried Italian seasoning or dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 4 cups hot cooked corkscrew-shaped pasta, cooked without salt
Place the chicken in an 11x8-inch (2 qt.) shallow baking dish. Stir the soup, Italian seasoning and garlic powder in a small bowl. Spoon the soup mixture over the chicken. Bake at 400 degrees F. for 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle the cheese over the chicken. Let stand for 5 minutes or until the cheese melts. Serve with the pasta.
By Connie from Cotter, AR
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 1, 2016 at 7:29:38 PM on 10.0.2.48 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us