Chicken Mozzarella Recipes

winner.jpgThis recipe is a different take on an Italian style chicken dish. I like it because it's so easy to prepare and yet is "fancy" enough for guests.

• 1 Tbsp. oil (or Pam)
  • 2 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese
  • 2/3 cup Bisquick
  • 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
  • 1 tsp. paprika
  • 1/4 tsp. black pepper
  • 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • Advertisement

• 2/3 cup bottled chili sauce
  • 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese

Directions:

Brush or spray 9x13 inch casserole dish with oil. Mix next 5 ingredients. Coat the chicken with the mix. Arrange chicken in dish. Bake 45 minutes at 350 degrees F. Spread on sauce and cheese and bake 5 more minutes.

Servings: 6
Time:10-15 Minutes Preparation Time
50 Minutes Cooking Time

By Sandy from Elon, NC

5 More Solutions

This is easy to prepare and my family loves it. Place chicken breast in casserole dish. Size depends on how many breasts you are using. Top each piece with cheese.

You can use chicken breast halves instead of thighs but I just happen to prefer dark meat. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Pound each chicken thigh to about 1/4 inch thickness. Sprinkle each side with salt and pepper to taste.

I prefer recipes that are quick and easy to prepare but this one, I will have to say, is not simple, but it is so good! When I make it, I make a lot and freeze the leftovers.

They are great to reheat later for an easy meal or lunch at work. They can be quickly reheated in the microwave or served crispy by heating them in the oven.

Mozzarella and Ham Chicken Thigh on dinner plates

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

This is a yummy, Italian style dish. Very good!

Place the chicken in an 11x8-inch (2 qt.) shallow baking dish. Stir the soup, Italian seasoning and garlic powder in a small bowl. Spoon the soup mixture over the chicken.

Food and Recipes Recipes Meats ChickenNovember 5, 2013
🌻
📓
🎃
🎂
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Chicken-Mozzarella-Recipes.html