Browsing: Memory Tips and Tricks

Remembering Things to Bring To Work

In order to remember all the things I need to bring to work, I always place them in a bag the night before and hang the bag on the door knob! I also save all my gift bags for this purpose, Jazzes up my lunch and reminds me of the gift giver every day. Never a dull moment at my desk at work!

By TERRY

Hi, I'm in nursing school where forgetting something for the hospital at five thirty AM can mean being thrown out of the pogram...the bag on the doornob thing works exceptionally well, I follow that with a sticky note on the door with a list of anything that's in the refrigerator/won't fit in the bag, etc....Thanks!

Red Ribbon Tied Around Index Finger
Memory Tips and Tricks
Organizing Memory TricksDecember 7, 2004
Sports fans drinking at a sports bar.
How Much Should You Tip at a Sports Bar?
black shopping bag filled with fruit, veggies, and loaves of bread
Remembering Reusable Shopping Bags
Simple square block quilt made from vintage fabric.
Making a Memory Quilt
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on September 20, 2016 at 3:15:43 PM on 10.0.2.185 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.