Remembering Things to Bring To Work

In order to remember all the things I need to bring to work, I always place them in a bag the night before and hang the bag on the door knob! I also save all my gift bags for this purpose, Jazzes up my lunch and reminds me of the gift giver every day. Never a dull moment at my desk at work!

Hi, I'm in nursing school where forgetting something for the hospital at five thirty AM can mean being thrown out of the program. The bag on the doornob thing works exceptionally well, I follow that with a sticky note on the door with a list of anything that's in the refrigerator/won't fit in the bag, etc...Thanks!

Organizing Memory TricksDecember 7, 2004
Sports fans drinking at a sports bar.
How Much Should You Tip at a Sports Bar?
Display Collections In A Memory Box
Making A Memory Box
Simple square block quilt made from vintage fabric.
Making a Memory Quilt