Where Can I Find Terry Tea Towels

Where can I get terry tea towels to use for napkins? The ones I have used for years have had it! I've tried shop towels as a substitute but they are too scratchy, bar mops are too big, plain cotton not absorbent enough. I really like tea towels best. Anybody have an idea where find them? I googled them and found you folks.

Dona from Fairview, NC

Try finger tip or guest sized towels. Also consider large wash clothes, usually the more expensive ones. My dollar store carries a lot of terry towels for the kitchen, sold as dish towels.

If you don't find what you are looking for, fabric stores sell terry cloth.

Terry cloth shrinks because it is mostly cotton, so if you buy some you might want to wash it first. If you have a sewing machine you could sew the edges turning them under. A serger can put an edge of thread around. Sewing by hand is another way of doing it.

Hi Dona, Did you find any tea towels to use as napkins? I am looking for the same thing. Fondly, Carleen

Consumer Advice Product FinderJuly 14, 2007
Stack of Colored Towels
Saving Money on Towels
Tea Cup and Saucer on White Background
Crafts Using Tea Cups and Saucers
stack of towels
Making a Jacket from Towels
Stack of colorful towels.
Making Bath Towels More Absorbent
🎄