Craft Uses for 25 Count CD/DVD Containers

Anyone have a suggestion for re-using the small containers that CDs/DVDs come in? I have so many of these; they held 25 discs and sometimes are referred to as small cake stack cases. The top is translucent and the locking bottoms are black. It seems a shame to throw them out.

By LLH from OH

Many uses, kids put their rock collections (nothing special rocks) put used DVD/CDs back in when discarding them, make lots of things with these! Nuts, bolts, screws for the sorting, I never throw them. A lot of mine are hte 100 count size.

They might be good to keep craft supplies in.

I use mines to stack my bracelets on (bangles). Feel free to spray paint and decorate them to your needs. Great for teenagers.

Crafts Recycled CraftsNovember 28, 2010
Uses for Lipstick Containers
Uses for Lipstick Containers
A Sharpie marker with its lid off.
Removing Permanent Ink (Sharpie) from a CD or DVD
DVD Media Case on White Background
Uses for DVD Media Cases
birthday countdown tile
Making a Dry Erase Count Down Tile