Keep Squirrels from Going into a Bird Aviary

I'm having problems with the squirrels going into the bird aviary. Can I get rid of the squirrels with rubber snakes? Do I hang the snakes on trees, fences, or the bird aviary itself? Can you help me out? Thank you.

I spread area with mothballs to repeal rodents, fill nylon stocking with a few mothballs and hang or place where needed

I have a bird aviary with 5 adult quails and 2 baby quails. I have once had a Tiger snake get in their and eat an Adult. Once again snake season has rolled around again. is their anything i can do to keep snakes out of my bird cage. it is really important to me because the females are breeding and i dont want them to be eaten or killed because thet have to feed the babies.

As was suggested above, you can keep snakes out my using moth balls around the aviary, however..... PLEASE do not place them where your birds can access the moth balls! Place them outside the cage a safe distance from the cage wire and line the perimeter of the area. This should do the trick!

Hot pepper sauce will keep the critters away from anything you put it on, re apply after a rain. I put some around our house. They don't come near any more, good luck.

Squirrel Eating From Bird Feeder
Keeping Squirrels Away (Deterring Squirrels)
Home and Garden Pest Control Squirrels and ChipmunksMay 31, 2004
Closeup of Gray Squirrel
Keeping Squirrels Out of Fruit Trees
Squirrel Chewing
Squirrels Chewing on Car Wiring
Squirrel Feeder
Making a Squirrel Feeder
Squirrel sitting.
Squirrels Eating Tomatoes