Save Manuals for Tools and Appliances

Don't throw those manuals away! There have been a lot of posts here at ThriftyFun from people asking for manuals. When you buy any product, don't throw the manual away. Keep a large folder strictly for manuals. If you give an item away or sell it, be sure to include the manual, the person who receives the item will greatly appreciate it.

If an item has to be thrown away, keep the manual, someone else might need it.

By Amuck from Fairview Heights, IL

I keep all my manuals in an accordian file so I know where they are. I can't tell you how many times we have used them throughout the years.

I also staple the receipt of purchase on the manuals too in case there is a warranty issue with the item.

Stack of Appliance Manuals
Organizing Appliance Manuals
Home and Garden Home Improvement AdviceMay 20, 2009
Handyman Finding Appliance Manuals Online
Finding Appliance Manuals Online
Trowel and Garden Gloves
Buying Garden Tools
Unorganized stack of manuals
Storing Manuals and Receipts
Stainless Steel Dishwasher
Converting Appliances to Stainless Steel