Cleaning the Outside of a Discolored Pampered Chef Pan

How do I get rid of the copper colour on the outside (sides and outside bottom) of a stainless steel pot? I let water boil down on my wife's Pampered Chef pot, and although it looks like there is no damage except for a couple tiny black marks inside the pot (which I've read on the site to treat with vinegar already), the outside is a copper colour and I would like to know how to get it back to shiny silver, and if it's still safe to use.

By Luke from Saskatchewan

I don't have your answer but I'd locate the 800 number and give them a call or do a Google search and you're see Pampered Chef consultants if that helps.

Try either a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser or get some Stainless Steel Cream and use some elbow grease on it.

Home and Garden Cleaning DishesDecember 17, 2010
Chef Salad
Chef Salad Recipes
Pampered Chef Stoneware
Cleaning Pampered Chef Stoneware
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Peter Pan Costume
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe, Photo of cleaning bucket and supplies.
Cleaning Discolored Linoleum